POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [insert menu] prism & parametric : Re: [insert menu] prism & parametric Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [insert menu] prism & parametric
From: Bob H
Date: 21 Sep 2001 05:56:47
Message: <3bab0edf@news.povray.org>
"SciBorg" <tck### [at] irrwerkde> wrote in message

Hey "SciBorg", I put your electron P orbital (slightly changed) into my
parametric.txt for the Insert Menu along with the original and another too
(total 3 in one).  Also fixed that prism.txt to still use cubic_spline (and
quadratic too).

Hope you don't mind me uploading that for Chris Cason to add, maybe, to the
next beta.  I meant to e-mail you about it and kept getting sidetracked.

Thanks for pointing those out.

Bob H.